WE HAVE TEMPORARILY STOPPED PROCESSING ORDERS FOR TRAMADOL.
We are working on a solution to get this operational as soon as possible.
If you want to be kept updated on this:
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST.
We will let you know when you can buy Mabron again.
Mabron is a formulation of tramadol hydrochloride available as 100mg, 150mg, and 200mg prolonged release tablets for patients with chronic pain. You can buy Mabron from our partner pharmacy with a prescription approved by our doctor.
You must contact an emergency centre immediately if you believe you have taken an overdose of tramadol.
Is Mabron suitable for me?
Mabron Tramadol is not suitable for everyone. It is most important that you tell the doctor all the medications and herbal supplements that you are currently taking. In particular, you must tell the doctor if:
- You drink alcohol
- You have been a drug addict
- you have low blood pressure
- You have any inflammation of the bowel
- You have a muscle weakening disorder
- You have a blood disorder
- You are taking other medicines
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to any medicine
- You are pregnant
- You have liver, kidney or prostate problems
How should I take Mabron?
You should take Mabron exactly as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist. Read the information leaflet provided with your medication for additional information.
What are Mabron Tramadol side effects?
Mabron Tramadol side-effects include:
- drowsiness, feeling faint
- feeling sick or nauseous