Co-Codamol is powerful combination of codeine and paracetamol. You can buy Co-Codamol, if approved by our affiliated pharmacy’s doctor.
Is Co-codamol suitable for me?
Co-Codamol is not suitable for everyone and there are some people who must definitely avoid it due to existing health conditions or other medications they are taking. This is why is important that you make a complete disclosure to the doctor during your online consultation. In particular, you need to tell the doctor if:
- You drink a lot of alcohol
- You have been a drug addict
- You have blood pressure or arrhythmia problems
- You have a bowel disease or blockage
- You have epilepsy
- You have glandular problems
- You have recently had a serious head injury
- You are taking other medicines
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to Co-Codamol or some other medicine
- You are pregnant
- You have asthma or other breathing diseases
- You have liver, kidney or prostate problems
- You have gallbladder disease or gallstones
How should I take Co-Codamol?
You should take Co-Codamol exactly as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist. The typical adult dose is one or two tablets every 4-6 hours if needed. You should leave at least four hours between doses. Do not take more than eight tablets in a 24-hour period. Effervescent tablets need to be dissolved in water prior to taking.
What are Co-Codamol side effects?
Co-codamol side-effects are those common to paracetemol and codeine.
- drowsiness and feeling faint
- feeling sick or nauseous
- skin rash
- tiny pupils
- difficulty in urination
Co-codamol or Paracetamol Comp is not suitable for everyone. Before you buy Co-codamol you should consider the risks of taking strong prescription painkillers in your particular situation and be sure do discuss any issues with the consulting doctor.