Dihydrocodeine is prescribed for moderate to severe pain and as an anti-tussive. You can buy Dihydrocodeine through this site’s affiliated pharmacy. Before you buy dihydrocodeine, you must complete an online consultation for the doctor’s approval.
Dihydrocodeine is a semi-synthetic opioid painkiller. It works by changing the way pain signals are processed by the brain. Dihydrocodeine can be addictive. You should only take this medicine as prescribed by the doctor and you should never share it with others. An overdose of Dihydrocodeine can be fatal so it must be kept securely with no access by others, especially children.
Is dihydrocodeine suitable for me?
Dihydrocodeine is not suitable for everyone. Before you buy dihydrocodeine you must tell the doctor about any medical condition you have or any other medicines or supplements you are taking. In particular, you must tell the doctor if:
- You drink alcohol
- You have been a drug addict
- you have epilepsy or low blood pressure
- You have any inflammation of the bowel
- You have been constipated for more than a week
- You have disorders of the heart, liver, or kidneys
- You have disorders of the thyroid or prostate glands
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to any medicine
- You are pregnant or expect to be
How should I take dihydrocodeine?
You should take dihydrocodeine exactly as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist.
What are dihydrocodeine side effects?
Dihydrocodeine side-effects include:
- abdominal pain or feeling sick
- feeling dizzy (especially when you stand up suddenly)
- disturbed sleep or mood changes
Dihydrocodeine is available in 30mg pills. It is also available combined with paracetemol as Co-Dydramol. For information about Co-Dydramol please visit this page: Co-Dydramol.
If you believe you have taken an overdose of Dihydrocodeine, you should contact emergency services immediately. An overdose of Dihydrocodeine can be fatal.