Co-Dydramol is a Co-Codamol brand with the active ingredients or dihydrocodeine and paracetamol. You can buy Co-Dydramol from our affiliated pharmacy after you take an online consultation. You can start this by clicking on the links below.
Is Co-Dydramol suitable for me?
Co-Dydramol is not suitable for everyone and there are some people who must definitely avoid it due to existing health conditions or other medications they are taking. This is why is important that you make a complete disclosure to the doctor during your online consultation. In particular, you need to tell the doctor if:
- You drink a lot of alcohol
- You have been a drug addict
- You have blood pressure or arrhythmia problems
- You have a bowel disease or blockage
- You have epilepsy
- You have glandular problems
- You have recently had a serious head injury
- You are taking other medicines
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to Co-Dydramol or some other medicine
- You are pregnant
- You have asthma or other breathing diseases
- You have liver, kidney or prostate problems
- You have gallbladder disease or gallstones
How should I take Co-Dydramol?
You should take Co-dydramol exactly as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist. Adults and children over 12 years: 1-2 tablets every 4 hours up to a maximum of 8 tablets in a day
What are Co-Dydramol side effects?
Co-Dydramol side-effects are those common to paracetemol and codeine.
- drowsiness and feeling faint
- feeling sick or nauseous
- skin rash
- tiny pupils
- difficulty in urination
Co-Dydramol is a strong prescription painkiller and should not be abused. If you are uncomfortable with any of the issues discussed above you must discuss your concerns with a doctor before you buy Co-Dydramol.