WE HAVE TEMPORARILY STOPPED PROCESSING ORDERS FOR TRAMADOL.
We are working on a solution to get this operational as soon as possible.
If you want to be kept updated on this:
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST.
We will let you know when you can buy Zamadol again.
Zamadol is available in high-strength slow-release formulations of tramadol hydrochloride for patients with chronic pain. It is also available as melt tablets with 50mg dose of tramadol. You can buy Zamadol from our partner pharmacy with an approved prescription.
You must contact an emergency centre immediately if you believe you have taken an overdose of tramadol.
Is Zamadol suitable for me?
Zamadol Tramadol is not suitable for everyone. It is most important that you tell the doctor all the medications and herbal supplements that you are currently taking. In particular, you must tell the doctor if:
- You drink alcohol
- You have been a drug addict
- you have low blood pressure
- You have any inflammation of the bowel
- You have a muscle weakening disorder
- You have a blood disorder
- You are taking other medicines
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to any medicine
- You are pregnant
- You have liver, kidney or prostate problems
How should I take Zamadol?
You should take Zamadol exactly as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist. Read the information leaflet provided with your medication for additional information.
What are Zamadol Tramadol side effects?
Zamadol Tramadol side-effects include:
- drowsiness, feeling faint
- feeling sick or nauseous