Zapain contains codeine and paracetamol. It is a brand of Co-Codamol available as tablets or capsules. You can buy Zapain with an approved prescription issued by our doctor. To start your online consultation click on the links below.
Is Zapain suitable for me?
Zapain is not suitable for everyone and there are some people who must definitely avoid it due to existing health conditions or other medications they are taking. This is why is important that you make a complete disclosure to the doctor during your online consultation. In particular, you need to tell the doctor if:
- You drink a lot of alcohol
- You have been a drug addict
- You have blood pressure or arrhythmia problems
- You have a bowel disease or blockage
- You have epilepsy
- You have glandular problems
- You have recently had a serious head injury
- You are taking other medicines
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to Zapain or some other medicine
- You are pregnant
- You have asthma or other breathing diseases
- You have liver, kidney or prostate problems
- You have gallbladder disease or gallstones
How should I take Zapain?
You should take Zapain exactly as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist. Patients aged 18 years and over can take one or two Zapain tablets or capsules every four hours as needed. Do not take more than eight tablets in 24 hours.
What are Zapain side effects?
Zapain side-effects are those common to paracetemol and codeine.
- drowsiness and feeling faint
- feeling sick or nauseous
- skin rash
- tiny pupils
- difficulty in urination
Before you buy Zapain make sure it is the right thing for you by discussing any issues of concern with your online doctor or pharmacists.