Solpadol is a Co-Codamol brand containing the active ingredients codeine and paracetamol. You can buy Solpadol through our affiliated pharmacy with an approved prescription issued by their doctor.
Is Solpadol suitable for me?
Solpadol is not suitable for everyone and there are some people who must definitely avoid it due to existing health conditions or other medications they are taking. This is why is important that you make a complete disclosure to the doctor during your online consultation. In particular, you need to tell the doctor if:
- You drink a lot of alcohol
- You have been a drug addict
- You have blood pressure or arrhythmia problems
- You have a bowel disease or blockage
- You have epilepsy
- You have glandular problems
- You have recently had a serious head injury
- You are taking other medicines
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to Solpadol or some other medicine
- You are pregnant
- You have asthma or other breathing diseases
- You have liver, kidney or prostate problems
- You have gallbladder disease or gallstones
How should I take Solpadol?
You should take Solpadol exactly as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist. Patients aged 18 years and over can take one or two Solpadol tablets or capsules every four hours as needed. Do not take more than eight tablets in 24 hours.
What are Solpadol side effects?
Solpadol side-effects are those common to paracetemol and codeine.
- drowsiness and feeling faint
- feeling sick or nauseous
- skin rash
- tiny pupils
- difficulty in urination
If you have any concerns about the above issues, you must discuss them clearly with the doctor before you buy Solpadol.
Solpadol contains codeine and paracetamol. This is a prescription medication that should only be taken as prescribed. DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE. If you think that you have taken an overdose of Solpadol, you must contact emergency services.