Ibuprofen is a widely used non-steroidal anti-inflammatory NSAID) available OTC and in stronger doses by prescription. You can buy Ibuprofen 600mg from our partner pharmacy with a prescription approved and issued by our doctor.
Is Ibuprofen suitable for me?
Ibuprofen is not suitable for everyone. Ibuprofen may cause life-threatening heart or circulation problems , especially if you use it long term. Do not use ibuprofen just before or after heart bypass surgery (coronary artery bypass graft, or CABG). It is most important that you tell the doctor all the medications and herbal supplements that you are currently taking. In particular, you must tell the doctor if:
- You have stomach ulcers or bleeding
- You have and bleeding or blood clotting disorders
- You have asthma
- You are a smoker
- You have polyps in your nose
- You have had a heart attack
- You have liver or kidney disease
- You have systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
How should I take Ibuprofen?
You should take Ibuprofen exactly as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist. Read the information leaflet provided with your medication for additional information. Maximum daily dose for an adult is 3200mg in 4 equal doses.
What are Ibuprofen side effects?
Ibuprofen side-effects include:
- bruising, numbness, muscle weakness
- feeling sick, stomach pain
- black, bloody, or tarry stools
- no appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- itching, peeling skin, red rash
- urination problems
- swelling or sudden weight gain