Codeine Phosphate is prescribed for mild to moderate pain and to relieve coughing. You can buy codeine phosphate from our affiliated pharmacy. Codeine is a prescription medication so you will first need to complete an online consultation.
Is Codeine suitable for me?
Codeine is not suitable for everyone. Before you buy codeine phosphate it is most important that you tell the doctor about any other medical condition or any other medicines or supplements you are taking. Codeine phosphate can cause addiction and a codeine phosphate overdose can lead to death. In particular, you must tell the doctor if:
- You drink alcohol
- You have been a drug addict
- you have epilepsy or low blood pressure
- You have any inflammation of the bowel
- You have been constipated for more than a week
- You have disorders of the heart, liver, or kidneys
- You have disorders of the thyroid or prostate glands
- You have ever had an allergic reaction to any medicine
- You are pregnant or expect to be
How should I take Codeine phosphate?
You should take Codeine exactly as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist. Never share it with others or take more than the prescribed dose.
What are Codeine side effects?
Codeine side-effects include:
- abdominal pain or feeling sick
- feeling dizzy (especially when you stand up suddenly)
- disturbed sleep or mood changes
Codeine phosphate is available in 30mg and 60mg pills. It is also available combined with paracetamol.
Before your order can be approved, you consultation will be reviewed by both the prescribing doctor and pharmacist. Either of these may contact you to request further information or verification of statements made in the consultation. Your order will not be shipped by the pharmacy without the approval of both the doctor and pharmacist.
YOU MUST TAKE THIS MEDICATION EXACTLY AS PRESCRIBED. IF YOU SUSPECT THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN AN OVERDOSE OF CODEINE PHOSPHATE. YOU MUST CONTACT EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES IMMEDIATELY