Celebrex is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication (NSAID) often used to treat arthritis, some spinal conditions and severe menstrual cramps. You can buy Celebrex through this website with an approved prescription from our doctor.
Is Celebrex suitable for me?
Celebrex is not suitable for everyone. Celebrex can cause life-threatening heart or circulation problems, especially if you use it long term. Do not use Celebrex just before or after heart bypass surgery. NSAIDs including Celebrex can increase the risk of serious gastrointestinal bleeding and ulceration. It is most important that you tell the doctor all the medications and herbal supplements that you are currently taking. In particular, you must tell the doctor if:
- You have stomach ulcers or bleeding
- You have and bleeding or blood clotting disorders
- You have asthma
- You are a smoker
- You have polyps in your nose
- You have had a heart attack
- You have liver or kidney disease
- You have systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
How should I take Celebrex?
You should take Celebrex exactly as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist. Read the information leaflet provided with your medication for additional information.
What are Celebrex side effects?
Celebrex side-effects include:
- chest pain, shortness of breath, slurred speech, vision or balance problems
- feeling sick, nausea
- stomach pain
- black, bloody, or tarry stools
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- urination problems
- swelling or sudden weight gain